Be the Parent You Want to Be
The Parent Footprint Podcast with Dr. Dan aims to build a community of parents who are inspired to raise self-aware children.
What is the Parent Footprint with Dr. Dan Peters podcast?
Our mission is to make the world a better place — one parent and one child at a time. Host Dr. Dan Peters teaches parents, families, and caregivers how to leave their best footprint for the next generation. Listeners will learn how to parent with increased awareness and how to be purposeful about leaving a healthy footprint on our children. New shows air on two Thursdays each month.
Who is on the Parent Footprint Podcast?
Licensed psychologist Dr. Dan interviews a top parenting expert in each episode, including doctors, therapists, authors, and educators — many of them also parents themselves. Dynamic, passionate, and inspiring, Dr. Dan and his guests discuss diverse and timely parenting topics. Each episode features the guest’s own authentic “Parent Footprint” moment.
Where can I find the Parent Footprint podcast?
*Listen and Subscribe in Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts (on your Android), Spotify, TuneIn Radio, iHeart Radio, Stitcher, Android, RSS, or on the Show page.
Recent guests include:
- Fatherly with Joshua David Stein
- Neurodiversity, Strategic Learning and Reaching Your Child’s Potential with Dr. Devon MacEachron
- Clutter Free Parenting with Laura Carlin
- Simple Acts with Natalie Silverstein
- Terrific Toddlers with Carol Zeavin and Rhona Silverbush
- A New Theory of Teenagers with Dr. Christa Santangelo
- Finding the Right College Match with Denise Pope
- Differently Wired: Raising an Exceptional Child in a Conventional World with Deborah Reber
- Courage, Curiosity, and Resilience In Your Child with Dr. Tina Payne Bryson
- Self-Regulation with international parenting expert Dr. Stuart Shanker
- Building Resilience in Children and Teens with Dr. Kenneth Ginsburg
- Twice Exceptional: Supporting and Educating 2e Students with Scott Barry Kaufman
- No More Shame: The Power of Living and Learning Differently with Jonathan Mooney
(Sign up for the Summit Center email newsletter to learn about new episodes.)
Engineered and Produced by Fractal Recording